Android 4.4 Kitkat Download For Samsung Galaxy Grand
Galaxy GRAND 2 is announced recently and for all those users who are feeling dejected can now rejoice as you can now update your device firmware with the latest KitKat 4.4.1 Android firmware. With added features and stability fixes, this custom ROM firmware is a sure hit. So, let’s check out on how you can update with this all new firmware in some simple steps. Unfortunately, Samsung hasn’t clarified yet on by when there will be an official firmware update for the device.
Quick Pre Requisites:
How To Resolve Android Boot Loop On All Samsung Galaxy Smartphones? If you have faced any issues while trying to update your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos SM-G7102 with the latest Android Kitkat 4.4.2 official firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I. Before reporting, Try downloading through one of following links with Red color: Download from Emergency link. Brand: Samsung. Name: Galaxy Grand Neo Plus. Model: GT-I9060I. System: Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Baseband: I9060IXXU0APG1 XSG. Report Type: Report to dead download link. Galaxy grand duos android 4.4.2 kitkat update via carbon rom Before we head to downloads and installation guide, let us just remind you again that your Galaxy Grand needs to be running on Android 4.2.2 before you install this Android 4.4 based Carbon ROM. Update Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 4.4.4 XXU2AOF1 KitKat firmware. Nowadays mid-range Smartphones like Galaxy Grand Prime is getting more popularity due to its premium looks. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H is the new inexpensive smartphone launched by Samsung. In the US, it’s available exclusively from Cricket.
- All the data in your Galaxy GRAND I9082 Android smartphone should be backed up with the help of below mentioned steps. Make sure that you are creating the backup with the help of below mentioned steps ONLY and not with the help of KIES as it may not detect the device.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log –Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” in your Samsung Galaxy GRAND so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- Battery charge left in your Galaxy GRAND Android smartphone should be not less than 40% so as to make sure that the process of firmware doesn’t get affected in the middle.
- Before proceeding, make sure that your device is rooted. To check on whether your phone is rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. Just in case if your phone is not rooted, root the same with the help of below mentioned steps.
Disclaimer: Follow all the instructions mentioned in this article as if there is any damage caused due to not following instructions then we shall not be held liable or responsible. Just in case if you face any issues then we will try our level best to address the same.
Once you have rooted your device successfully, proceed to the next step where we have summed up the detailed guide which will help you update the device with the latest firmware of Kitkat 4.4 firmware.
Procedure to Update Galaxy GRAND I9082 with KitKat 4.4.1 firmware:
- Download KitKat 4.4.1 Android firmware package from here to your computer along with the Google Apps Package.
- Once downloaded, connect your phone to the computer. Place the 2 downloaded zip files in your device and disconnect the device from computer.
- Turn off your device so that it can be entered in the Recovery Mode. Galaxy GRAND I9082 can be entered into the recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to switch ON your device.
- Alternatively, you can also enter the recovery mode with the help of “ROM Manager” app. In recovery mode, select corresponding options to clear and wipe the data present in your phone.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” and then choose the zip file of Gen Next ROM Firmware Zip Package which you have placed in your phone. Now, once the firmware is updated, select “Go Back” and select “reboot system now”.
- Please note that it might take 3 -4 minutes for applying the update. Once the update is applied and once you see the home screen in your device, you can disconnect the device from computer.
- To check on whether the firmware is applied successfully or not, head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the firmware version will be mentioned as KitKat 4.4.1 firmware.
Note: If at all your Galaxy GRAND smartphone gets in the boot loop mode, then you need to turn off the device and then reapply the update from the start. To turn off you can reinsert the battery or say you can long press the power button.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update. You have now successfully updated the latest version of KitKat 4.4.1 Android firmware in your Samsung Galaxy GRAND I9082 Android smartphone.
Today we are going to explain you in detail on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware using the CF Auto Root method. This method is written in simple words so that a non techie can also follow it.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F Running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 Firmware
Android 4.4 Kitkat Download For Samsung Galaxy Grand Canyon
1. To start with the process, please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Ffrom the below given link,
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop. Please check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now you have to enable 'USB debugging mode' on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime into 'Download Mode', to enter switch off your device and press and hold 'Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click 'Volume Up' button to confirm and you will enter into the 'Download Mode'. The below screenshot shows you the final 'download mode' screen.
4. Now run Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Fwith your PC using the USB data cable. If you are getting an 'Added' message from the Odin, you can confirm a successful connection. Now click the 'PDA' button and select the extracted '.tar.md5' file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. If you are good to go please click the 'Start' button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the 'Pass' message coming from the Odin....Now you are the true owner of your Galaxy Grand Prime...Lets celebrate..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F running Android KitKat 4.4.4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If 'How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F On KitKat 4.4.4?' tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.