Free Openvpn Config File Download For Android 2017
Below, under the OpenVPN Configuration section you can see the configuration file name (.ovpn) and two buttons: tap on Download configuration file button to download the configuration file onto your device, or send it to your e-mail address by tapping on Send to email. Jun 25, 2021 Find the VPN configuration file in your Downloads folder. Some users will have to go to Internal storage before navigating to the Downloads folder in order to select the file. When you’ve found the file tap on it. Tap on the tick symbol to finish the config file download. Tap the Edit symbol to the right-hand side of the configuration file name.
ProtonVPN features easy-to-use native apps with a simplified graphical user interface for:
Failed To Download Openvpn Config
Nevertheless, some users may prefer to use OpenVPN configuration files and connect to our secure VPN servers using a third-party client. Read on for instructions on how to download ProtonVPN OpenVPN configuration files.
To Download ProtonVPN configuration files:
- Log into your ProtonVPN dashboard at account.protonvpn.com/login
- Select Downloads on in the left navigation bar
- Find the OpenVPN configuration files section and chose
chose depending on your device/operating system(THIS IS IMPORTANT, as otherwise you may be vulnerable to DNS leaks)
- Protocol: UDP (recommended) / use TCP if you experience slow VPN speeds (this utilizes port 443)
- Click the download icons for the server you wish to download
- Note: If you selected “Download all configurations”, the requested files will be in a ZIP archive – each of the files will contain information on how to connect to one of the ProtonVPN servers.