Htc One M7 Fastboot Drivers
On this page, you can find the official link to download HTC One M7 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) package on the Computer.
The firmware package comes as a compressed file (zip file), which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
FASTBOOT HTC ONE M7 DRIVER (fastboothtc4830.zip) Download Now FASTBOOT HTC ONE M7 DRIVER Just like other HTC devices, we can completely unroot and restore M7 to stock using the ROM Update Utility RUU, which is a desktop software running on Windows OS provided by HTC that contains firmware, bootloader, radio, etc. The HTC One M7 phone has a 4.7-inch 1920x1080 TFD LCD screen, a 4MP main camera and a 2.1MP selfie camera. The HTC One Mini M4 ADB Driver and Fastboot driver might come in handy if you are an intense Android user who plays with ADB and Fastboot Commands. HTC Desire 825 and Install Android 5. Boot your HTC One it civil and much more.
HTC One M7 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)
The HTC Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or update your HTC Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is having any Software related issue, Bootloop issue, IMEI related issue, or facing WiFi related issue.
Firmware Name: HTC_One_M7_7.21.707.135_Radio_4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01D.zip
Firmware Size: 2 GB
How-to Flash: Open and exe file from firmware folder and follow the screen instructions.
How to Flash HTC One M7 Stock ROM
- Download and extract the HTC firmware (ROM) package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will get the Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and Driver.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Open the Firmware Folder and Launch the .exe file.
- Connect your HTC One M7 device to the computer.
- Click on the Next button to begin the Flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
Htc Fastboot Drivers Windows 10
[*] HTC Driver: If you want to download the latest version of HTC USB Driver, then head over to the HTC USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing the above firmware will delete the personal data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it in any way. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of the personal data before flashing the above firmware.