Zd Soft Screen Recorder 8.1 Serial Key
- Zd Soft Screen Recorder Keygen
- Best Screen Recorder And Editor
- Zd Soft Screen Recorder 8.1 Serial Keys
- Zd Soft Screen Recorder 8.1 Serial Key Free
ZD Soft Screen Recorder Crack is a powerful yet easy-to-use screen capture and video game recording software to do screen recording-related tasks. The program allows you to capture or record almost all screen activities up to 1080p video resolution in 60 frames per second (fps).
ZD Soft Screen Recorder Keygen supports dozens of file formats and dozens of audio and video encoders. This video game recording software gives you what you need to capture almost all desktop screen activities, including video playbacks, software demonstrations for video tutorials, presentations, online resources, as well as gameplays.
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.0.8 Crack With Keygen Download – This is the best programming application with effective highlights and easy to-utilize screen recording programming program for Windows.It gets screen activities and sound and spares as video records. You can use it to influence instructional exercise chronicles, to roll out demo accounts improvement over introductions to recordings.
In addition, you can set the output file name and directory, open the output destination, configure video settings (e.g. uncompressed video, width, height, frame rate, video codec, debug, rate factor, command lines) and audio options (e.g. uncompressed audio, codec, bitrate, encoding quality, channels).
The program uses a surprisingly low amount of system resources and didn’t cause us any problems during our tests. However, there is no help file available. The image quality in the output files is not so great (in some cases, half of the recorded footage was completely distorted) and the overall video doesn’t run smoothly.
Moreover, you can configure the hotkeys, enable the sticky view selection box, add a mouse click effect, show indicator and frame rate in-game, hide the balloon message, and more.
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.3.0 Download For PC (Crack)
ZD Soft Screen Recorder is software that allows you to capture screenshots in several methods. Once you initiate the program with the user-friendly interface, you can select to create a screen demo (cursor tracking, partial screen, full screen). But you can also capture media video (web streaming, media player, other), record game play or share your screen.
So, you can plug in a microphone if you want to narrate your actions, capture from line, resize the view box and place it anywhere on the screen, as well as use keyboard shortcuts to initiate the recording process.
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.3.0 Features :
Here’s our guide to the best features in the update. There are hundreds of smaller updates, bug fixes and improvements in the latest version of ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.3.0.
- Easy to customize recording settings
- Easy to select recording area (region)
- Simple to record and manage recordings
- Real-time FPS number on rendering frames
- Perfect audio and video synchronization
- Support for arbitrary video resolutions
- Start/pause/resume/stop recording easily
- Supports AVI, FLV, ASF, GIF, MKV, etc.
- Smooth screen recording without lagging
- Timer, mouse-click and program-detection
- Supports BMP, JPG and PNG image formats
- Supports multi-monitor and multiple audio
- Capture video, audio, and screenshot
- Supports H264, Xvid, AAC, AC-3, MP3, etc.
- Supports OpenGL, DirectDraw, Direct3D
- Built-in viewer and player for video playback
- Various automation functions, and more.
- Supports unlimited recording length
- And so much more.
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.3.0 Crack Requirements :
- Hard Disk : 10 MB free disk space (installation only) [Up-to 10 GB]
- Processor : 1.5 GHz or Faster
- Display : 1024 x 768
- Memory : 1 GB RAM
- Operating System : Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10
How to install & crack :
You can get all instructions/procedures for applying crack in the .zip file, which file you can easily download with IDM from the provided links. Enjoy ZD Soft Screen Recorder 11.3.0 With Crack + Patch for Free… xD
Download Links !
Link 1 Link 2VERSION : 11.3.0
DATE : 28 April 2020
- Made the TTS narration script read line by line by pressing a hotkey.
DATE : 30 May 2019
- Added a logging system to log important system info and error info that is helpful for debugging.
- Made Windows 7 Aero screen capture not utilize GPU acceleration in order to avoid potential black screen issue.
- Improved the screen resolution initialization routine to ensure the screen resolution can be initialized properly at any time.
- Fixed a bug that the program might crash at the end of a recording if the capture region frame is visible in dynamic capture region mode.
DATE : 25 Mar 2019
- Updated the code signing certificate.
DATE : 5 Mar 2019
- Fixed a bug that the recording might freeze or crash when recording 4K or higher resolution screen.
- Fixed a bug that the recording might become black screen after screen display mode is changed on Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a bug that the webcam overlay might be lost when recording from some types of webcam devices.
DATE : 26 Feb 2019
- Improved the support of HD webcam devices such as Logitech Webcam C930e.
DATE : 24 Feb 2019
- Improved the game screen capture capability on dual graphics cards hybrid Windows 10 systems.
- Fixed a bug that game screenshot may not work properly on high DPI systems.
DATE : 20 Feb 2019
- Reduced the audio recording latency at the startup of a recording.
DATE : 26 Jan 2019
- Made the capture region frame adjustable during recording process.
- Made the webcam preview window frameless and auto-placed in the proper viewing position.
- Not to embed a webcam overlay if there is already a webcam preview window visible on screen.
- Fixed a bug that the webcam overlay might not be rendered properly in flipping view mode.
- Fixed a bug that a few video frames at the end of a recording can be lost if the system is busy.
DATE : 16 Jan 2019
- Fixed a bug that hotkeys don't work with some PC games.
DATE : 18 Sept 2018
- Added support to the RTMPS protocol for the live streaming feature.
- Fixed a bug that the x264 codec might not work properly if it's global settings are messed up by other programs.
DATE : 26 Jul 2018
- Fixed a bug that some Windows 10 multi-monitor system with dual graphics cards cannot be recorded properly (partially recorded).
- Fixed a bug that the program might shutdown in the process of a recording when computer is restoring from power-saving state.
- Speeded up the program startup process.
DATE : 5 Jul 2018
- Improved the compatibility of capturing multi-monitor screens on Windows 10.
DATE : 2 Jul 2018
- Fixed a bug that the webcam image freezes after the webcam device is unplugged.
DATE : 23 Mar 2018
- Fixed a bug that the last few video frames of an MP4 recording might be missing sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that the video cutting feature might not work on some locale language systems.
DATE : 7 Feb 2018
- No black screen in full webcam view mode if no webcam is active.
- Fixed a bug that might slow down the startup of the program.
DATE : 29 Jan 2018
- Fixed a bug that the 'Auto Run on Windows Start' option cannot be enabled in previous version.
- Fixed a bug that the program settings changes cannot be saved when system shuts down or restarts.
DATE : 28 Jan 2018
- Enhanced screenshot feature supports logo and cursor.
- Added an option 'Stealth Mode' to the 'Advanced Options' sub-menu.
- Not prompting user the 'TTS Narration Script' feature at startup any more.
- Fixed a bug that recording might not be saved properly when system shuts down or restarts.
DATE : 11 Jan 2018
- Fixed a bug that recording might crash on some Windows 10 systems with 4K screens.
DATE : 6 Jan 2018
- Fixed a bug that recording might crash after waking from system hibernate.
DATE : 6 Dec 2017
- Added a link to the SDK homepage in the registration reminder screen.
DATE : 22 Nov 2017
- Added a 'Key frame interval' option to the 'Video' settings group to provide the ability to adjust the video GOP.
- Made the bitrate-based quality mode output constant bitrate (CBR) stream.
DATE : 19 Nov 2017
- Fixed a bug that the video logo erasing feature doesn't enable you to select the logo box.
- Improved the license validation procedure to make the SDK license validation more reliable.
- Added the support to H.264 compatible webcam devices.
DATE : 1 Nov 2017
- Improved the audio recording capability for some audio drivers don't fully support system audio engine format.
- Fixed a bug that the webcam preview button cannot be re-activated if a webcam fails to preview.
DATE : 25 Oct 2017
- Added the TTS (Text To Speech) narration script feature to make it much easier to create how-to videos.
- Fixed a bug that the program might crash when opening recordings folder or hiding region frame.
- Improved the audio capture synchronization performance, less chance to produce glitches.
DATE : 19 Oct 2017
- Fixed a bug that an access violation error might occur when program exits in certain circumstances.
DATE : 10 Oct 2017
- Added the undo & redo ability to the markup drawing feature.
- Added an option to freeze canvas when drawing markups.
- Added an option to pause recording when drawing markups.
- Added a browse folder button in the Review & Edit Recordings dialog.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements.
DATE : 25 Sept 2017
- Added a dialog to select a proper recording mode at the beginning of program.
- Added more common options into the context menu of the settings button.
- Made the settings context menu pop up by both left-click and right-click.
- Added 2 more balloon tooltips to guide users to get started quickly.
- Set the 'Quick Screenshot Mode' the default screenshot mode.
DATE : 16 Sept 2017
- Made video joining capable of joining images and videos together.
- Made video joining capable of changing output format, resolution and fps.
- Made video joining capable of creating high quality GIF animations.
- Added an About button to the Review & Edit Recordings dialog.
DATE : 12 Sept 2017
- Fixed a bug that the check update feature cannot install update on Windows 10 systems.
DATE : 11 Sept 2017
- Improved the video joining feature to make it capable of joining videos in different resolutions.
- Improved compatibility with some old graphics cards that don't fully support DX11.
- Added a Z-Speed option for adjusting the zooming transition speed.
- Added a Settings button to the Review & Edit Recordings dialog.
- Made the 'Original cursor size' option not enabled by default.
DATE : 7 Sept 2017
- Added the dynamic capture region feature that enables the capture region follows the mouse cursor.
- Made the capture frame not stay topmost when there is a fullscreen game active.
- Made the registration reminder pop up when program exits instead of popping up when recording starts.
DATE : 5 Sept 2017
- Set the recording starting countdown box not display by default.
- Fixed a bug that license validation on recording start might fail even if the license is valid.
DATE : 3 Sept 2017
- Bigger recording control panel with rearranged buttons.
- New easier way to select a capture region or window.
- Added context options for buttons on control panel.
- Added on-screen markup drawing tools.
- Added simple video post-editing features.
- Simplified the general settings panel.
- Some other improvements and bug fixes.
DATE : 6 Aug 2017
- Added Vietnamese language translation.
- Added mouse cursor track effect.
- Improved the MP4 and FLV file formats compatibility.
- Made the 'Variable frame rate' option unchecked by default again.
- Changed the installer format from MSI to EXE.
- Some other improvements and bug fixes.
DATE : 25 May 2017
- Added Italian language translation.
- New mouse cursor click sound effect.
- Improved the MP4 video format to support very long duration recording up to 100 hours.
- Fixed a bug that the local broadcasting firewall notice still pops up when the option is disabled.
DATE : 4 May 2017
- Emergency bugfix that recent changes on MP4 video format make it incompatible with some versions of Windows Media Player.
- Improved program stability of long duration recording for longer than 48 hours.
DATE : 3 May 2017
- Fixed a bug that microphone could not be recorded properly on some computers.
- Made the MP4 video format support long duration recording better.
- Updated the traditional Chinese language translation.
DATE : 26 Apr 2017
- Emergency bugfix that program crashes when no microphone device is present.
- Updated the Arabic language translation and flag icon.
DATE : 25 Apr 2017
- Added Arabic language translation.
- Improved audio/video synchronization performance for slow computer systems.
- Not overriding the '--preset' parameter that user added in the x264 configuration dialog.
- Fixed a bug that might cause memory leak when recording and streaming at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that an error message might popup even if a recording is done successfully.
- Fixed a bug that video looks fuzzy when capture region width or height is odd.
DATE : 15 Apr 2017
- Added Korean language translation.
- Fixed a bug that the capture frame bar does not show up sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that program may crash if recording starts with a countdown box.
- Fixed a bug that program might hang on some DX10 incompatible systems.
DATE : 31 Mar 2017
- Made the program components registration-free (less system dependencies).
- Fixed a bug that some components might not be unloaded properly when stopping/exiting.
- Fixed a bug that the recorded FLVs might be gray screen under some x264 quality settings.
- Fixed a bug that the 'Variable frame rate' option might not actually work when it should.
- Made 'Variable frame rate' checked by default again in the 'Video' tab.
- Not overriding the '--keyint' parameter that user added in the x264 configuration dialog.
- Displaying more detailed error message when an error occurs.
- Updated the Portuguese and Farsi language pack.
DATE : 1 Mar 2017
- Added a message box to let user choose to start with a wizard or not.
- Updated the Turkish language pack.
DATE : 16 Feb 2017
- Added the Farsi language translation.
DATE : 15 Feb 2017
- Updated the Portuguese, French, Russian and Ukrainian language pack.
DATE : 10 Feb 2017
- Added a wizard to guide user to select a proper screen recording mode easily.
- Added a countdown timer feature.
- Added an upgrade dialog for inserting license key conveniently.
- Made 'Variable frame rate' unchecked by default in the 'Video' tab.
DATE : 31 Dec 2016
- Added traditional Chinese language translation.
- Further bugfix that the main panel may be out of sight after changing desktop resolution.
DATE : 29 Dec 2016
- Fixed a bug that rotated desktop screen cannot be captured properly on Windows 8 or newer Windows.
- Fixed a bug that the main/settings panel may be out of sight after changing desktop resolution.
DATE : 26 Dec 2016
- Optimized the thickness of the capture frame border.
- Made the capture frame bar stick to the bottom of the frame.
DATE : 25 Dec 2016
- Made the capture frame border thicker.
DATE : 22 Dec 2016
- Improved the UI design of the settings panel.
- Improved the region capture frame display: be non-topmost when operating settings panel.
- Restored the 'Live' button on the main panel to make it easy to know the streaming status.
- Added an option to select webcam device directly in the 'Capture webcam only' section.
- Added 3 balloon tips for guiding user to get started quickly.
- Added a confirmation dialog when exiting program.
- Fixed a bug that the program doesn't automatically restart after checking the 'Run program as administrator' option.
- Fixed a bug that restoring default settings doesn't reset the 'Auto run program after Windows logon' option.
- Fixed a bug that installing an older version may cause some old version files missing.
DATE : 13 Dec 2016
- Improved the zooming feature and added its button to the capture frame bar.
- Fixed a bug that a hotkey might be triggered twice for one hit.
- Fixed a bug that getting black screenshots in version 10.2.1 & 10.2.2
- Fixed a bug that unchecking 'Run program as administrator' only takes effect after a manual restart.
DATE : 12 Dec 2016
- Fixed a wrong icon used for the zooming feature.
DATE : 12 Dec 2016
- Added a dynamic zooming feature that enables user to zoom in the view around the cursor by pressing a hotkey.
- Added some hotkeys for switching between different screen capture modes easily and quickly.
- Added hotkey info to the tooltips of the buttons associated with hotkeys.
- Added an option to open video folder when recording finished.
- Added an option to play recorded video when recording finished.
- Made some option fields clickable so that user can configure them more easily than before.
- Changed default settings tab from 'Preview' to 'Screen'.
- Changed 'Capture game screen' mode to capturing full screen when no game window is at foreground.
- Fixed a bug that Windows 10 task bar might stay on top of some full screen applications when recording.
- Slightly increased the UI font size.
DATE : 4 Dec 2016
- Removed the 10-minute recording duration limit from the free version.
- Replaced the Live button with the Screenshot button in the main panel.
- Fixed a bug that the Language field displays a local language name even it's not implemented yet.
- Fixed a bug that the Mp4Mux.ax cannot be registered without VC2008 runtime installed.
- Improved MSI installer solved the uninstall problem when some components are missing.
- Added Portuguese and French translations.
DATE : 3 Nov 2016
- Fixed a bug that video original frame rate is always 25fps.
- Added Turkish translation.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
DATE : 30 Oct 2016
- Add green line box to region frame.
- Make video frame rate setting standalone.
- Add hotkeys to toggle UI visibilities.
- Some other bug fixes.
DATE : 25 Oct 2016
- Add Russian & Ukrainian translations.
- Make settings panel larger and standalone.
- Some minor bug fixes.
DATE : 11 Oct 2016
- Fixed a bug that mic recording may be disabled when starting recording by hotkey.
DATE : 10 Oct 2016
- Fully redesigned UI. Multi-language support.
- Many new features and improvements.
DATE : 14 Jun 2016
- Fixed a bug that mouse clicks cannot be recorded sometimes.
- Beautified mouse click effects.
DATE : 11 Jun 2016
- Fixed a bug that audio playback/recording device changing cannot be handled properly.
- Fixed possible DXGIDup failures.
DATE : 9 Jun 2016
- Support changing audio playback/recording device while recording.
- Some other improvements.
DATE : 5 Jun 2016
- Improved live streaming performance.
- Improved A/V sync performance.
- Improved file writing performance.
DATE : 31 May 2016
- Support FLV instead of MKV.
- Support live streaming.
- Improved A/V sync performance.
- Some other bug fixes.
DATE : 10 May 2016
- Support AAC audio for MP4 and MKV formats.
- Easier ways to set file name and folder.
- Some other bug fixes.
DATE : 17 Feb 2016
Zd Soft Screen Recorder KeygenCHANGES :
- Fixed a bug that program crashes after a certain number of recordings.
DATE : 31 Dec 2015
- Added an uninstaller shortcut to program group in Start menu.
- Fixed some bugs.
DATE : 25 Dec 2015
- New UI.
- New audio/video encoding system.
- Lots of improvements.
DATE : 4 July 2015
- Fixed recording freezes randomly under Windows 8 or later.
- New program icon.
DATE : 14 Oct 2014
- Fixed an issue that may raise false alarm under few antivirus software.
DATE : 12 Oct 2014
- All new version.
DATE : 8 Jul 2014
- Added a step-by-step wizard to help user initialize settings more easily.
DATE : 14 Jun 2014
- Fixed a bug that was not completely fixed in version 6.8.
DATE : 14 Jun 2014
- Fixed a bug that sometimes the user preset can not be loaded properly.
DATE : 12 Jun 2014
- Improved capture performance on Win7/8/8.1.
- Fixed a bug that may cause A/V out of sync.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes settings can not be loaded properly.
DATE : 4 Jun 2014
- Added support to capture 64-bit programs.
- Added support to record webcam.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes the scrollbar of a settings tab is not draggable.
DATE : 7 May 2014
- Improved click-friendly text UI elements.
- Elevated program process priority.
DATE : 1 May 2014
- Fixed a bug that program crashes after recording for a while.
DATE : 6 Apr 2014
- Implemented dynamic resizing effect of the capture window.
- Removed some uncommonly-used target presets.
DATE : 1 Apr 2014
Best Screen Recorder And Editor
- Set default file format back to .AVI(H.264/AAC).
- Improved file buffering performance.
- Added software scaling feature.
- Added zooming feature. Some UI adjustments.
DATE : 12 Feb 2014
- Changed default file format from .AVI(H.264/MP3) to .MPG(MPEG-2/MP2).
DATE : 28 Jan 2014
Zd Soft Screen Recorder 8.1 Serial KeysCHANGES :
Zd Soft Screen Recorder 8.1 Serial Key Free
- Totally redesigned UI.
- Supports lots of codecs.
- Many other new features.